26.8.14

Ramblings... or Not II

Today I realized that you can be in the midst of a crowd, yet be alone...

Today I realized that the heart can stop feeling, even while beating...

Today I realized that one thing more scarier than fear, is emptiness...

Today I realized that there aren't just two sides to life, too many curves we don't see...

Today I realized that without the willpower, a frog will remain the same even if it kisses a Queen...

Today I realized that people never change, only circumstances do...

Today I realized that we only see what we want to, most times not what we are supposed to...

Today I realized that life is so short, we have no clue...

Today I realized that as long as we are alive, there's a risk for everyone...

1 comment:

  1. Today I realized that there is nothing more fulfilling than putting a smile on a face that has not smiled genuinely for a long time........

    ReplyDelete