17.3.14

Ramblings... or Not!

Today I realized that you can feel the same kind of pain twice and even over and over, without a clue how to stop it...

Today I realized that choosing the one we love is not as important as being chosen by the one who loves us…

Today I realized that love isn’t really what we think it is, it is pain, sacrifice and hard work…

Today I realized that when people are in so much pain, death loses its fangs before their eyes…

Today I realized that depression isn’t a sign of weakness, it could happen to even the strongest of men…

Today I realized that therein between black and white, lies the grey line….

Today I realized that the most part of our lives are shaped and defined in those grey lines…

Today I realized that finding happiness isn’t a big deal, staying happy is the real battle…

Today I realized that there is no such thing as one person or thing being finer than the other, it is only a product of our malleable minds…

Today I realized that daylights are easier than nights…the nights are when the secrets, nightmares, monsters, and regrets catch up with you…

2 comments:

  1. Each line holds a truth for every human, great job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Boss...I'm honored to have you drop a comment.

    ReplyDelete