6.1.13

HELLO MISS…



Hello Miss…
Did you think we would come this far
Once upon a time it was I spotted you from afar
Taking each day as it came, we became pals
Loving our excesses, together we have raised the bar

I have noticed whenever I’m with you
There’s nothing we cannot together pull through
Couldn’t ask for more…with you I’m happy
I hope you feel the same way, are you happy?

Yes Sire…
Seems like yesterday, skinny you didn’t even have a car
But you had a heart and together we have come this far
A look in your eyes and I knew there was no turning back
Now we have our love, the cash and even the cars

You had your shortcomings, but I also had mine coming
Making our own rules, love kept our hearts beating
Couldn’t ask for more, with you I’m more than happy
Our lives have just begun, and it’s with you I want to see the ending


5 comments:

  1. Good to see your ink still flowing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...oshey dear. good to have u here!

      Delete
  2. :::hmmm... no commment:::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No comment??? really???? hmm that's strange!

      Delete
  3. ::: brief but deep...no comment:::

    ReplyDelete