1.8.12

YOU'VE GOT MAIL...

Yeah I know I've done it again..been gone for a long while, but bear with me. In the midst of it all though, I have found the time to reply your letter...Enjoy!!!

REPLY FROM BLOGGER TO READER
1) Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I believe I have not violated this rule just yet (I think)
2) The good thing about the point made here is that I do not know any big grammars, so I am confident you always comprehend what I write (unless ofcourse 'comprehend' is a big grammar)
3) Yeah I do think it's a little weird, but trust me, dropping a comment on my blog is as simple as ABC. You can even be anonymous - its that simple
4) Funny thing is, I am actually usually in a hurry. So if you see typos then its the combination of being in a hurry, and a bad keyborad...and if you see grammatical errors, then I must need extra english lessons
5) You know the best thing about having a blog, is that you OWN it..so you can choose to do as you please. Anytime you happen to think you just read a piece of crap, guess what - the person next to you doesn't think so
6) Ehm in this regard, I do not think I am guilty, so off to the next point.
7) Ahhh...now this one hit me. Okay no excuses except the cliche of being really busy, but try and bear with me.


LOL...hope you had fun reading that (or maybe not). The basis is, I apreciate you and hope you keep checking on this blog, because it is you that keep me going.

P.S: Now that you know dropping a comment is absolutely easy, drop a comment will you!

9 comments:

  1. ::: No comments, post a comment:::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you did well...clap for yourself.

      Delete
  2. ::: ...Now that you know dropping a comment is absolutely easy, thanks for dropping a comment. now clap for yourself too, will you!:::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smh...dis your kind of reader is becoming harder than the blogger o! Lol...

      Delete
  3. ::: lol... okay now from Reader to Blogger, sorry your intentions ain't working out as planned ( twisting our brains)hehehe. typos...''keyborad''. anyways thanks for educating and enlightening us in a fun way. *wink*:::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. twisting my brains?nah...more like looking for my trouble! Lmao @ 'keyborad' okay well like I said typos are "in a hurry+bad keyboard"

      Delete
  4. ::: Blogger + Reader = Comments (bad, good, typos,etc) not looking for trouble Miss Blogger. mtcheewwwww... Then get American spec keyboard and allow Chinese use theirs. By the way I am having fun here today...*clearing throat* good rapid response squad :::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. American spec ba? that can be your contribution to the growth and development of this blog *winks*. If you r having fun...i'm having a blast!!!

      Delete
  5. ::: YAyyy...finally Miss blogger wants to upgrade. *dropping my eye glass a bit lower, looking at you with my upper eyes* ok come get a blank cheque tomorrow at 11pm in my office *multiple winks* glad u are blasting away some boring thingy around there :::

    ReplyDelete