20.7.12

I READ YOUR MIND...

Hey guys, been a while...sorry I have been kind of busy (lol, saying that felt good), with something I actually enjoy doing.

So while busy with work, you guys were still on my mind...and I thought - you have been reading my mind a long time now, its time I read yours. I did and this is what I found

Letter from Blogger from Reader

Dear Blogger, I have been an ardent fan of yours for quite a while now and this is what I have to say:
1) I usually try to squeeze out time to check your blog and read up stuffs because I actually do have a life, so please do me a favour - try not to waste my time with irrelevant things, and don't go on and on about things that do not count.
2) I know you have a good command of English and you might be tempted to constantly look for ways to show off, but please - this is not a grammar class and my aim for checking your blog is not for English lessons. Do try to communicate with me in the simplest of ways
3) If I can find time to read your blog because I want to, and then have to go through arduous steps just to leave a comment, isn't that a little weird?
4) You do know that if you are in a hurry, you might as well just save your post as a draft and get back to it later, so please take your time when posting rather than assaulting my eyes with countless typos and grammatical errors.
5) I would be reaaly angry to find out that I have gone through a piece of not less than a 1,500 words and there really was no point to it. If you must put up a post, please let their be a purpose to it. Even ramblings can make sense
6) Okay, have I ever told you why I subscribed to your blog? - well its because I believe you know your stuff. So please at all times make sure you know your turf well, and if you don't, atleast sound confident enough to make us believe you do.
7) I have been your reader for this long and I don't take it lightly, when I open your blog a couple of times and there is nothing new. If you want to keep me as a reader, be consistent!


WOW...this reader is really harsh o, Lol. Anyways this is what I found when I read your mind (yes you),so feel free to agree, counter and even make the list longer and you can expect "Reply from Blogger to Reader" real soon. Cheers!!!

11 comments:

  1. Hehehe...nufin to say to you! Nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...beta speak ur mind now or...

      Delete
    2. Lol. *clamps and bolts my mind* uh huh!

      Delete
  2. na by force? ....Beejay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hm beejay, the proper response to your comment would come in the next episode...unless ofcourseu want to expantiate on ur comment, den i might change my mind.

      Delete
  3. ::: Blogger please reply us on time and we will always come around. I enjoy your 'big big grammar' and how u twist our minds sha but at times u bore us away. interestingly, we still drop by to read ur mind. thanks for reading our minds too. Reader :::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...it is readers like you that make my day.

      Thanks for dropping by, I aprc8 you loads!

      Delete
  4. ::: Awww...thanks. you are welcome! I appreciate you too Blogger:::

    ReplyDelete
  5. ::: okay Blogger. Once i get the notification, i will drop by to either see boring lines or get extremely excited...lol:::

    ReplyDelete