4.1.12

I had the Strangest Dream

I Saw your face through the fog, as step by step you walked towards me. Stunned... I tried but couldn't move
till right before me you stood tall and elegant. You took my hand and looked in my eyes crumbling the world beneath my feet, just with your look. Then you lowered your head, with your lips next to my ears, whispering to me words I couldn't comprehend but words so sweet, with the way they made me feel. My body tingled, going all warm and fuzzy, "I could get used to this feeling", I kept telling myself. Come let's take a walk, you gently nudged me, I held on tightly to you, like I will never let go, 'cos with you by my side, we could be floating for all I cared.

We walked on and on...endless it seemed, but every step taken with you, were like the best moments in time. You made me laugh so much, my sides almost gave in..I threw my head back in total freedom, oblivious to the world. With the sands seeping through my feet, I felt a peace within. You make my world complete and....You stopped abruptly cutting short my thoughts. Now you are staring deep in my eyes, and I am wondering what you are thinking, you draw me into your embrace, closing every gap between us, then tilting my head towards you...your head began its own journey down. With my senses gone and no care in the world I closed my eyes in anticipation of what was to come, I felt your breath...and knew it was just a matter of seconds before......

Bang, Bang, Bang!!!

I woke with a start and my heart in my mouth. Mschewwwww!!! some naughty boys had just thrown banger under our car. As I became more conscious I began to take in where I was, then I remembered I was in father's car and we were on our way back from church after the crossover service....... Lol, what a way to start the new year.

"Why were you giggling and smiling in your sleep"

I turned to see my sister looking at me strangely, then I replied "You wouldn't believe... I just had the strangest Dream"

(HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, I CAN TELL 2012 WILL BE A BLAST!!!)

8 comments:

  1. teewah... lwkmd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely thoughts but annoying ending

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... very annoying yea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww why did the dream stop like that nahhh......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bush boi...i kno u looove d dream

      Delete
  5. I'd have gone straight back to bed..
    No question!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao!!!! I hope u continue wia i left off.

      Delete