3.11.11

Would You be Crazy?

Let’s beware of little fears that threaten our dreams, that hinder our actions and rob us of our inner fulfillment. Let’s take charge and speak to our minds, lets challenge our inner selves to go the extra limit. I know you are reading now and thinking, “na so e easy”… I know its not because I have been there, am still there, and even right now my inner self is saying, what on earth are you talking about; have you forgotten that project you are delaying just because you are scared; have you forgotten that guy you haven’t said yes to just because you are scared, have you forgotten that trip you haven’t made just because you are scared, or wait a second have you forgotten quickly that dream you are holding back just because you are scared.

But guess what this is my way of fighting back, my way of saying, I haven’t forgotten but am doing something about it, and the first thing is owning up. You know the other thing that would help me fight my fears; it’s having people like you stand up against their own fears too and say; I'm going to be the best I can and don’t care who thinks I can't… I am going to do the impossible and I don’t care if I fail… I am going to love like never before and I don’t care if I get hurt… I am going to unveil my dream and I don’t care if the world thinks am crazy.

Because on a second thought I DO want to be CRAZY, because I want to CONQUER… take the world by storm and be great. I want to REACH heights no one has ever reached, do things no one has dreamed of, venture into places no one has thought possible. I want to ACCOMPLISH the greatest of things, beat the world’s record of greatest accomplishments. I want to ZIP up the mouths of people who thought I couldn’t, people who said you can’t and I told them Watch me, people who still at this moment are watching and keeping the faith that one day I might falter, I want to forever silence them. I so want to be able to say YES!!!! At last I'm fulfilled, I'm satisfied, I feel joy within me…

If I can be able to do all that, then who says being CRAZY is a bad thing?

7 comments:

  1. Normal people are most of the time not succesful,only crazy people find sucess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..Thumbs Up!
    Good One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lanre: true word, completely agree with u
    @Tayo: Thanks abunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::: Great!!! this is the picture on my mind: a wooden baby walker right in front of the baby and he sits there wishing to join the grown ups; his only aid is the walker. So we also have to dare our fears, pick up our walker and join the train or sit there wishing :::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love ur illustration...and i hope u r picking up your walker too.

      Have a great day.

      Delete
  5. Love to be crazy to!!::: beejay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe...if its good crazy, then why not!

      Delete