28.10.11

FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS LOST SOMEBODY: FATHER, MOTHER, FRIEND OR LOVER.

I remember how you held my hand to walk,
I remember how you tucked me in at night,
I remember how you took the time to talk,
I remember how you always made me smile,
And its sad, that now I have to say goodbye

I remember you couldn’t bear to see me cry,
I remember your arms wrapped around me tight,
I remember your struggles, just so I wouldn’t die,
I remember how you worried and stayed up late at night,
Never did I think I would have to say goodbye

I remember how your words always healed my pain,
I remember how your smile could make me drool,
I remember nights when at my side you stayed,
I remember dreams we vowed to see come true
Now I can’t believe I have to say goodbye

I remember the very first day that we met,
I remember your eyes and how they made my heart melt,
I remember our song, we played it all the time,
I remember you whispering ‘to you I give my life’
Now its tearing me apart to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment